6 in stock
- Produces Dry Fog that is as light as air
- Output: Up to 10L/Hr
- Micro Droplets (2.5 to 5 microns)
- Input: 110VAC Single Phase
- Low Maintenance
- Compact (W19.6” x H13.9” x L24.8”)
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Robust Construction
- Quiet Operation (70 DBA @ 5 Feet)
- Automatic Shutoff in 0 to 6 Hrs (OR Continuous Mode)
- Wheels & Handle for easy Transportation
- No manual labor to fog the room
- Residue & moisture free
- Easy Deployment & Operation
- 2.5 Gal. (11.35L) Refillable Tank
- Cost Effective
- Post Runtime Sanitization up to 5 Hrs. after the unit is off
- The fluid stays airborne and lingers providing extra protection (Depending on run time)
Most other foggers and aerosols on the market today put out a droplet size between 10 and 70 microns. This size of droplet is heavier than air, so it drops directly onto the nearest surface, leaving the surface wet and thereby limiting the intended impact. Because of this, these foggers leave a noticeable residue for additional cleaning. Since the LFOG produces smaller droplets, these drawbacks are eliminated.
The LFOG is a device for airborne room fogging by an automated process. A liquid solution is sprayed into the air so finely that the mist created has gaseous properties. This mist reaches all surfaces in a room and ensures extensive coverage.
|Dimensions||60 × 30 × 80 cm|