Institutions, manufacturing operations, and warehouses are places where many people work and often don’t have windows, or a potential of not having great airflow. For the safety of the workers, these spaces should be disinfected regularly.
Disinfecting refers to the process of killing and destroying the germs, bacteria, and microbes that are living and are present on the surface of the objects and in the air.
In this article, we will introduce an easy and effective way to disinfect these very large spaces, making the environment much safer for everyone.
The name of the device is the LFOG DTS. Large Fogging Dry Thermal System! Keep on reading learn what it is and how to use it for effective disinfecting.
What is the LFOG DTS?
Cos Supply is a main distributor of the LFOG DTS in Canada, used for an array of large spaces with high ceilings, such as factories and warehouses, to disinfect the entire area.
Handheld fogging equipment cannot create the necessary atmosphere to be truly effective, and therefore these spaces are not sufficiently treated. The LFOG DTS features a patented nozzle system allowing for a extended disinfectant reach high places and fill the entire space.
In industrial environments, there is often a lot of machinery present. These machines are being used by different workers daily, increasing the risk of being infected. So, to avoid this from happening and to provide a safe environment for your workers and yourself, it is important to sanitize and disinfect the place effectively.
Reasons to Use the LFOG DTS?
The reasons why LFOG DTS should be used is as follows:
- The LFOG DTS holds large amounts of disinfectant and has wheels to easily roll the machine around to whatever area needs to be disinfected.
- The great advantage of the LFOG DTS is that it needs no wiping after the application. Just wait around 10 minutes for the disinfectant to dwell and dissipate.
- The recommended disinfectant is not harmful to humans, plants, animals, or the environment.
- It is very cost-effective and can disinfect and sanitize a vast area and the air all at once.
- Smallest micron droplet solution on the market. Meaning the best atomization and and highest concentration with least amount of solution required.
How to Use LFOG DTS Machine?
The process of using the industrial fogger machine is straight forward. Just follow the following steps, and you are all set to use your fogger machine.
- Roll the Industrial Fogger to whatever space you would like to disinfect
- Centralize the system to area desired to disinfect
- Connect to a 110v power plug
- Turn on and adjust the disinfectant output
- Wait for the whole area to be covered in the disinfectant fog roughly 45 mins for 15,000sqft
Where Can the LFOG DTS Be Used?
The our LFOG Dry thermal fogging system can be used for very large spaces, warehouses, plant environments, board rooms and facilities and even any large open space including event rooms and gymnasiums.
Areas where workers are working, sitting, and even the storehouse where the final products are being kept should be disinfected and sanitized with the LFOG DTS machine’s help.
If you are a business owner with a large space and high ceilings and want to make sure your workers feel as safe as possible, look into investing in an LFOG DTS. Both your workers and your customers will be thankful for your efforts of keeping everyone safe.
Contact Cos Supply today to book an Educate and Demonstrate plan